Monday, January 07, 2008

Tag... You're it!

Darlene tagged me on her blog! Aren't you sweet! :D hehe

1. Name your 2 favourite scrapbooking topics.
Topics or Subjects?
Subjects would be my kids and topics would be new techniques.

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to?
Las Vegas and Kentucky (where I'm from)

3. Name 2 things you do every day.
Work online and call someone

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you.
I love scrapping (durr) and I love my caramel lattés!

5. Tell us 2 things that everyone DOESN'T know about you.
I'm blind as a bat and I sleep naked... haha okay that's not true, but
I wanted you to laugh! My second one would be that I can't stand to wear
socks!

(my add-on)
6. Tell us 2 things that got you into the hobby of scrapping?
A couple of my great friends hounding me and the fact that I really needed
a hobby!

I'm going to tag April and Andrea

OK, so you can see that all of the questions have "2" in them. You're going to answer the 5 questions on your blog and add one more with "2" of something. That way as it spreads, it'll get longer and change depending on who it visits! Make sure to list the 2 people you're tagging on your blog and let them know! Make sense? Ask if it doesn't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home