Monday, January 07, 2008

A Croppy Weekend

I cropped a LOT over the weekend!! We had our monthly hostess crop on Friday night and rolled it into a 12-hour crop at the same house the next day. Talk about some fun... that was a blast! We actually over-extended our stay a bit though... I think we were there about 15 hours instead! oops! lol

I managed to get 6 layouts finished. So, I was happy! I set my 'Goals' for the new year and that helped me get started. Hopefully I will fulfill my goal of over 300 layouts this year! It's a lot... I know!

Here's one I'll share...

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

OMG, Kurt English is the photographer that did my wedding! Fabulously bright layout! Lovin' it!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Fink said...

Glad you got 6 layouts done! I have to make a resolution with scrapping too!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home