Monday, January 21, 2008

It's Challenge Time... Gourmet Style!

Hey Ya'll...(in my best Paula Deen draw),

The Scrappy Gourmet is celebrating it's ONE Year Anniversary and in honor of this special occasion, each Design Team member will be posting a challenge with the prize being one of their kits!! Pretty awesome, huh?!!

If you want to play along and have your name put in for the drawing for my kit all you have to do it post your layout HERE in the Scrappy Gourmet gallery, under "Mary Shirley's Blog Challenge".

So....here's MY Challenge;

Create a Layout sharing your favorite food(s). Whether it's something sweet and fatening or the perfect comfort food on a cold winter day.

Here's the twist...

1. Use Felt!

2. Use 3 different Pattern Papers!

3. Bring on the Bling and Buttons!

That's it, pretty simple! Have fun and post your entries in the gallery by Feb. 14 at The Scrappy Gourmet under my blog challenge category.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Hope you can play.. Post here and let me know so I can take a peek at the Gallery! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Dang! I have to go get some felt. LOL ....BRB....

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cool! I feel special that my thread inspired your fun challenge :) I just bookmarked Scrappy Gourmet, too. Cool site, GREAT projects. WOW!

(I can't get blogger to let me log-in for some odd reason, but this is Alissa from Back Porch Memories)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I uploaded a LO :)

12:00 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Thank you for the fun challenge I just uploaded mine. :)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home