Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hometown Memories

Last week I visited Jana's blog and learned about Noel Mignon...wow, love her stuff! And Jana is so talented, she rocks the NM kits! So I see a new challenge posted and decided to enter, I needed this! It was good to sit and reminisce about my Hometown, recollect all the good times, my family and my roots. It really made me miss where I'm from though, it was such a great place to grow up....despite the fact that we were bored out of our minds most of the time! lol Sometimes I wish my kids could experience the small town advantage, but then again they love everything a city has to offer. Anyway, here's my layout...





My title is based on Kentucky's State Song and each photo represents something that is memorable to me. I bound my journaling strips to make a flap. Each strip corresponds to the numbered picture explaining what those mean to me.

This was a great challenge. I sure do miss Kentucky sometimes.

7 Comments:

Blogger Noel said...

This is so well done! I love it!

So glad you found the blog and site!! Thanks for the nice words.

Have a great weekend,
~noel

11:00 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

very cool LO! I entered one too!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Oooo!!! You rocked this LO for sure! LOOOOVE it!!!! :) :)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I wanna do a hometown LO. But I can't think of where I wanna call my hometown, ya know?

4:51 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Home is where your heart is... you should know that!! :) Close your eyes and remember where your best memories come from.... that's home!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Well that's no help...LOL That would be ALL of them.... which would be 11 cities btw. ;) (14 houses...lol)

10:22 PM  
Blogger Scrap Your Crap said...

awesome layout....love your scrapping

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home