Clip it up, baby!!
Okay so I'm totally riding on Staci's coat tails about her new storage, but it reminded me that I haven't shown off my cool 'clip it up' that one of my awesome friends made FOR ME as a surprise!!!!

I love the one Staci made also. I saw something similar not too long ago and hopefully when I get my much bigger scrappy room I can have several under cabinet rods too! But this is still the coolest gift anyone has made for me! I love it! Still need to get more clips since I have a million other things to add, so overlook my safety pins, will ya?!

I love the one Staci made also. I saw something similar not too long ago and hopefully when I get my much bigger scrappy room I can have several under cabinet rods too! But this is still the coolest gift anyone has made for me! I love it! Still need to get more clips since I have a million other things to add, so overlook my safety pins, will ya?!


4 Comments:
OMG how cool!!! That was mighty sweet of your friend!!! :)
Oh! I LOVE this! I think it's cooler than the real Clip-It-Up because it has sort of a vintage-y feel to it! What a sweet friend you have!
somebody made that....??? wow...that's awesome..!! looks like the real thing.....
Hey, I got your link from Kate from the Meet-Up group. This is way cool. I would love to know how they made it! Nice friends you have!
Post a Comment
<< Home