I hope you stick around...
Because I have a long catch up post tonight!!We finished the Shop Hop...wow, what a week that was. It was definitely a one-time thing for me, so I'm glad I did it this year. I decided to save my time/money for other things in the future. The memories of our road trips will be fun to look back on though!
Here's one of a few of us on the last day, our 9 hour trip! Ugh, what happened to my shirt?! lol!!

The kids had a long weekend with lots of fun parties. They went to 4 parties and 4 egg hunts in 4 days! Lucky kids! Our Easter was really fun. We spent the day with friends and family. My youngest caught a nasty stomach bug on Easter evening though...and I'm just recooperting from all of the laundry and cleaning. Yuck!
Here are some things I've worked on in the last week that I haven't had the chance to share yet;
Here's my round 2 challenge for Scrap-Tastic last week... made it to the next round! Yay! The challenge was to use your choice of song titles that was given, metal, star and stamping. (I had to change mine around after the challenge because I didn't like the stamp I used! lol...ever do that??)

This is a mini book I started working on. I finished covering all 20 pages but I haven't added pictures or embellishments yet...my printer needs ink! But I love how it's coming along!

Okay, this was so much fun!! I know, what in the world was I thinking... right?! This was at my youngest's birthday party at the beginning of the month. I caught her picking her nose. Not just for a few seconds. It was a long hard thought out picking!! LOL I titled the page "It's my party, I can PICK IT if I want to"!! :D hehe

And lastly, my challenge #3 for Scrap-Tastic this week. I got it in just in the nick of time. With two sick kiddos time hasn't been on my side!! The challenge was to imagine your life being featured as an "E! True Hollywood Story", so this was my take.

So, I hope I didn't bore you too badly. Now that I'm caught up I have MORE things to catch up on! :)
Here's one of a few of us on the last day, our 9 hour trip! Ugh, what happened to my shirt?! lol!!

The kids had a long weekend with lots of fun parties. They went to 4 parties and 4 egg hunts in 4 days! Lucky kids! Our Easter was really fun. We spent the day with friends and family. My youngest caught a nasty stomach bug on Easter evening though...and I'm just recooperting from all of the laundry and cleaning. Yuck!
Here are some things I've worked on in the last week that I haven't had the chance to share yet;
Here's my round 2 challenge for Scrap-Tastic last week... made it to the next round! Yay! The challenge was to use your choice of song titles that was given, metal, star and stamping. (I had to change mine around after the challenge because I didn't like the stamp I used! lol...ever do that??)

This is a mini book I started working on. I finished covering all 20 pages but I haven't added pictures or embellishments yet...my printer needs ink! But I love how it's coming along!

Okay, this was so much fun!! I know, what in the world was I thinking... right?! This was at my youngest's birthday party at the beginning of the month. I caught her picking her nose. Not just for a few seconds. It was a long hard thought out picking!! LOL I titled the page "It's my party, I can PICK IT if I want to"!! :D hehe

And lastly, my challenge #3 for Scrap-Tastic this week. I got it in just in the nick of time. With two sick kiddos time hasn't been on my side!! The challenge was to imagine your life being featured as an "E! True Hollywood Story", so this was my take.

So, I hope I didn't bore you too badly. Now that I'm caught up I have MORE things to catch up on! :)


5 Comments:
Bore, oh heavens noooo! That LO of Bella pickin' her nose...OMG!!! That LO makes you wanna catch your kids in action diggin' for gold just so you can scrapbook it. haaaa! ;)
I love it! Tooo cute!
Where are Kerry's sunglasses??? If we had all had them on that would have been F-U-N-N-Y!! God what a trip that was !! I can't believe in a week you have gotten all that done!! You are amazing!!
Bore us?? No way!! I'm so glad you're alive though . . . I've been wondering what's been goin' on! ~april
omigosh that LO is Hilarious!!! You were a busy scrap girl this week! Did you get my email? I sent it like Monday I think...you ignoring me huh? HUh? lol
OMG what is wrong with my Boob??? LOL I had a good time though. I love the PICK IT lo. OH and youre not boring us. LOL keep the posts coming....
Post a Comment
<< Home