Hooray For Birthdays!!
My baby girl, Bella, turns 2 today! She's been talking about her party all day, so cute! She holds up her fingers and says, "Bella two now, we bounce at Bella's party"! She's getting a huge bounce house for the day! It'll be here first thing in the morning. The other two think they are going to bounce all day...which would actually be nice, something to keep them occupied! :D
I'm anxious to see her cake... my DH was actually in charge of that this year. A lady he works with makes cakes and brought in her portfolio. He says they're really good...I'm totally going on his word! lol I did email them pictures of cakes I'd like to have so hopefully it'll look like some I picked out.
And I'm in the middle of baking these for all the kids too...

So, I've got a full day ahead of me, it should be FUN FUN!!
I'm anxious to see her cake... my DH was actually in charge of that this year. A lady he works with makes cakes and brought in her portfolio. He says they're really good...I'm totally going on his word! lol I did email them pictures of cakes I'd like to have so hopefully it'll look like some I picked out.
And I'm in the middle of baking these for all the kids too...

So, I've got a full day ahead of me, it should be FUN FUN!!


1 Comments:
Awwww, Bella's getting to be such a big girl!! I miss hearing her at night, telling us funny little things. ;)
I can't wait to see her cake too, I know it's going to be GORGEOUS!!
And you're killing me with the cupakes. YUMmmmmmmmm
Post a Comment
<< Home