Ever want to rewind your day?
Today is one of those days. I wish I had a rewind button so I could start my day off just a little differently than I did today. I've been fighting a major headache for a few hours now... I'm a 'no meds' gal so I've just kind of put up with it. Blah! I wish I could rewind to maybe change whatever brought this on! I definitely need some coffee and I'm thinking I should dive into a bag of Dove chocolates I bought yesterday! :) If the headache doesn't go away, at least I'll be happy! lol
Oh, I am very happy about something today... my featured kit at The Scrappy Gourmet is back in stock! Yep, you read that right!! It SOLD OUT in just a few days!!!! Forget cloud 9, I was on 29!! :D It just tickled me pink knowing that so many loved my kit! Jill and Dee have been working overtime this week (sorry!) to make sure they got more put together and in stock. Now maybe they can take a break. :)
Okay so I hear pots and pans in the kitchen meaning the kids are up to no good. I'll post my layout from the weekend... I used some Making Memories, Anna Griffin and a few embellies from the Madeline Kit from Noel Mignon!

Ack..it's a little crooked!
Oh, I am very happy about something today... my featured kit at The Scrappy Gourmet is back in stock! Yep, you read that right!! It SOLD OUT in just a few days!!!! Forget cloud 9, I was on 29!! :D It just tickled me pink knowing that so many loved my kit! Jill and Dee have been working overtime this week (sorry!) to make sure they got more put together and in stock. Now maybe they can take a break. :)
Okay so I hear pots and pans in the kitchen meaning the kids are up to no good. I'll post my layout from the weekend... I used some Making Memories, Anna Griffin and a few embellies from the Madeline Kit from Noel Mignon!

Ack..it's a little crooked!


7 Comments:
Ohhhh, what a PRETTY lo Mary!!! And that's totally cool that they brought your kit back. Hopefully it will sale out again. :) :)
Gorgeous layout, Mary! Your work always feels so pretty and "at-home." I love it! Congrats on the kit! YAY! I hate taking meds for things, too. I usually try to sleep off my headaches, but it's not always possible for us with young kids. :( Hope it fades soon!
this is an awesome page! congrats on your kit selling out! how exciting. Love your work!
What great news about your kit!! YAY!!
Love this take on the challenge so much! It's very soft and fresh!
:)
The photos are stunning! Did you run a photoshop action to get such pretty color? GREAT layout. Girlie... you are my hero!
Love the LO. Yeah I am totally excited about scrapsimmee. Glad to see that your kit is back by popular demand. You rock!
Great layout and congrats on a sell out!
Post a Comment
<< Home