Hooray, we're in the clear!
At least I think so... it's been a few days without anyone... well I won't go into details! lol My kids can finally enjoy the remainder of their Spring Break, it always go by quickly!
Noel Mignon has a new challenge up! The theme is "Let's Play Ball" and the deadline to enter is April 11th. The challenge winner will be the GDTM for May! Here is my GDT exmaple for the challenge;

Round 4 at Scrap-Tastic is over... and I'm happy that I made it to the next round!! Here was my entry for this last round. Our page title had to be the title of a song from the year we were born. I used Stevie Wonder's, "Isn't She Lovely", from 1976!

What have you been up to lately??
Noel Mignon has a new challenge up! The theme is "Let's Play Ball" and the deadline to enter is April 11th. The challenge winner will be the GDTM for May! Here is my GDT exmaple for the challenge;

Round 4 at Scrap-Tastic is over... and I'm happy that I made it to the next round!! Here was my entry for this last round. Our page title had to be the title of a song from the year we were born. I used Stevie Wonder's, "Isn't She Lovely", from 1976!

What have you been up to lately??


3 Comments:
Omg the sports page came out so cute. And as for your other layout... I never thought about using a song title.. Duh.. I better get to work.. LOL They both came out awesome though.
I swear I posted something on here. How weird. Well, you know i love these pages. ;)
btw, go to my blog, there's something for ya. :)
these are both great Mary!
Post a Comment
<< Home