Monday, April 21, 2008

Been Busy!!

This month has flown by! I attended an all day crop on the 12th, the proceeds went towards a local charity... it's always nice to give back and enjoy yourself doing it!
I was somewhat productive, got a few layouts finished.... had lunch with some friends and a little shopping afterwards, so it was a nice day out!

I entered their Layout contest, got 1st RU and then was the Grand Prize raffle winner... woohoo! :) I came home with lots of goodies!! Here was my entry layout:



My second layout of my oldest at her Kindgarten Graduation...



This one was for my round 6 entry for the American Idol contest at Scrap-Tastic (we had to design our "Album Cover")....I made it to the next round!! YAY!!



I got home last night from our semi-annual weekend retreat in Orlando! I think this was the best one yet... we had so much fun! Michelle from Scrapbook Central always does such a great job with her retreats!!

Here are some of my layouts from this weekend;

My round 7 challenge for the American Idol contest at Scrap-Tastic. We had to feature 3 of 11 products listed (ie; paint, black cardstock, metal, leather, etc..)
I chose to use metal, bling and black cardstock with the Rusty Pickle Mayflower line. I love this layout!! I may not be a real Rock Star.. but it's fun to imagine!!
I have to thank Angel for taking some awesome pics! Thanks for making me look like a star! :D



This is my son and nephew skatebording last summer... aren't they cool?!?!



Oh goodness... one of my favorite layouts (and I even had a cocktail during this one! lol)... so girlie, and look at those toes!! lol



My kiddos with my brother... they are all so goofy, it runs in the family genes for sure!



During Easter this year I finally got a good picture of me and my sister! I was so happy to finally use that American Crafts paper! Love it!! Oh and I was also happy to find those Imaginisce flowers that Melissa Phillips sent me last year... they went perfect with this layout!!!



My little Power Ranger... he loves to dress up just as much as his sisters, thankfully it's not ballerina skirts, heels and jewelry anymore! haha



And last one for today... this is my oldest and her cousin during our visit last summer.



Now I need to catch up on what everyone else has been up to this past week!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Angel did AN AWESOME job taking that pic of you! VERY HOT layout!! You rocked it, totally!
I can't believe you got so many LO's made at the retreat...lol ;) They're all sooo pretty!! :)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow girlie... those are some kickin' layouts!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Jana Eubank said...

OOoooooo! Lovin' all this inspiration! Beautiful stuff, as always, Mary!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not realize how much you got done! You rock! Great job on all the layouts. Very creative.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Ronda Simpson said...

Hi Mary! Love what your doing in the AI contest!!! Wow! Your work here is Awesome too!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger April said...

Girl, you got a LOT done . . . and they're all beautiful, too! You never cease to amaze me! ~april

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home