Having so much fun!
I'm having a lot of fun with the AI Challenges at Scrap-Tastic this year! I made it through round 5 this past week! Our layout had to be 2 pages, circles used and we had to scrap our 'Diva Demands'!

So I asked if my peeps would help me out... they're troopers, I tell ya! We had a lot of fun, laughed our tails off and got some great pictures!! I'm not sure if my oldest DD liked me using one of her crowns though! haha!
So, our next round is to do a layout as our album cover! I'm doing photos tomorrow... and have already sketched it all out! I can't wait to work on it!
Aside from that I'm getting ready for an all day crop on Saturday. That should be a lot of fun. I haven't done much else these days. I'll have to share about my new obsession soon and about some of the photo shoots I've done over the last few weeks!
My kiddos are in bed so I'm off to relax for a bit!! :)

So I asked if my peeps would help me out... they're troopers, I tell ya! We had a lot of fun, laughed our tails off and got some great pictures!! I'm not sure if my oldest DD liked me using one of her crowns though! haha!
So, our next round is to do a layout as our album cover! I'm doing photos tomorrow... and have already sketched it all out! I can't wait to work on it!
Aside from that I'm getting ready for an all day crop on Saturday. That should be a lot of fun. I haven't done much else these days. I'll have to share about my new obsession soon and about some of the photo shoots I've done over the last few weeks!
My kiddos are in bed so I'm off to relax for a bit!! :)


5 Comments:
You totally ROCKED that challenge girl!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck this week. :)
That LO is freakin awesome! LOVE IT!
Have fun at your crop tomorrow. I may come by to visit ya!
Awesome LO!!! I love going to crops, even when I don't get a darn thing done! : )
I didn't get in on time for your March family kit with the scrappy gourmet. Is there any way to still get a kit?
Oh how I loved your entry for this challenge! You knew EXACTLY what I was asking for! You are truly a talent!
Post a Comment
<< Home