Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're Home!!!

Ahhh it feels so good to be home! We left Friday the 9th at 3am for a non-stop flight to Denver with a remaining 3 hr. drive ahead of us to Nebraska! It was so cooooold (to us anyway) and we hadn't packed for any chilly weather... we were having heat strokes here in FL so, who would have thought to?!? lol

We had a super-fun time visiting my DH's family, the kids had a blast and even got to see SNOW for the first time! Albeit, it didn't stick... it was still SNOW!

I got to visit their LSS, Scrappin' With Style and crop for a couple of hours. They were so welcoming and the store is really nice!!

As soon as we arrived back home I had to start prepping for a Cricut class and 3 card Make'n Take at a scrapbook store about a hour away that I was teaching with a friend. Everything worked out great, and we had an awesome turnout!

Other than that I just got over a nice little bug I picked up somewhere along my journey this past week.

Oh, I found out while in NE that I made it to the final round in Scrap-Tastic's AI contest! Wheww... what a relief that was! So, tonight is the big reveal! It's been a FUN 11 weeks and I'm so happy with the layouts I was able to create with all the challenges.
Here was my last layout...we had to scrap-lift the last year winner's layout!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Welcome back!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home