I Heart My Mailman
Only when he delivers big packages to my doorstep, no bills please! ... actually I've received 3 this week so I can't leave out the UPS guy either! :D
I just got a sweet package full of goodies from The Scrappy Gourmet that I ordered last week... I'm in love with Pink Paislee.... ahhhhh!!! I know I'm a little behind in my order but things kept getting in my way of sitting down and getting it all together. It was worth the wait! :D
My scrapbook group also got their Tshirt orders in... so cool that we finally have our own shirts! YAY! We decided to stick with the original logo... which is cool and simple, yet a little whimsicle! What do you think?

Well it's just after noon and I'm already pooped! My son had a field trip today with his VPK class ... I love kids but boy they were rowdy 4 year olds! lol I need a nap!
I just got a sweet package full of goodies from The Scrappy Gourmet that I ordered last week... I'm in love with Pink Paislee.... ahhhhh!!! I know I'm a little behind in my order but things kept getting in my way of sitting down and getting it all together. It was worth the wait! :D
My scrapbook group also got their Tshirt orders in... so cool that we finally have our own shirts! YAY! We decided to stick with the original logo... which is cool and simple, yet a little whimsicle! What do you think?

Well it's just after noon and I'm already pooped! My son had a field trip today with his VPK class ... I love kids but boy they were rowdy 4 year olds! lol I need a nap!


2 Comments:
I can't wait to see what you do with the Pink Paislee!!
rebecca
Pink Paislee
FUN shirts!! The pink Paislee stuff is so fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home