HOLY SCRAP!!!!
I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to post that I WON the Idol Contest over at Scrap-Tastic!!!!!!!!!!!
I had such a great time working the challenges over the past 11 weeks and I got 11 new layouts to add to my albums... awesome!!
You'll have to enter it next year! This was my second year... the first I only got to the 2nd round (WOW!), but I was determined to try again! :D YAYYY!!!
I had such a great time working the challenges over the past 11 weeks and I got 11 new layouts to add to my albums... awesome!!
You'll have to enter it next year! This was my second year... the first I only got to the 2nd round (WOW!), but I was determined to try again! :D YAYYY!!!


6 Comments:
WOOOO freakin HOOOOOOO! I saw it posted on their board the other day and I let out a little yell!
huge congrats girl..u rock....i can't believe you only made it to the 2nd round last year...what were they thinking? ;)
WOW...congratualtions!! :)
Congrats!!!!! you should be so proud!! and excited....
Congrats!!!!!
Mary,
Your work is amazing! Congrats on winning. Where can I go to see the layouts you did.
Post a Comment
<< Home