Friday, June 20, 2008

Neglected!!

I've totally neglected my blog this past month. Nothing intentional. School's out and the kids have been computer hogs! I ordered a laptop last week (green of course!) so I'm waiting for it to arrive. Hooray!

This funk has me and I'm not sure how to get out of it. So much has hit us in the last month or so, I'm still trying to get through it all. We found out that we'll be moving soon. How soon, we don't know... my husband's company hasn't given us a specific date yet. It's confusing as to what we'll do about the kids and school. I just want to get it over with at this point.

So anyway, I've lacked in the scrapping lately. I'm really motivated when I crop with friends but apparently they're all too busy too! lol Darn summer break! ;)

Hey, I've gotten a nice little tan out of it though! lol

How has your summer break been thus far?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I'll be glad when you get your laptop. :) Then you won't have to worry about Jason or the kids and you can get on any ol' time. Assuming you get an internet connection for it.... ;) RIGHT??? LOL I wish I was there to help you with the funk. Just start scrappin' something. :)

10:08 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

you can scrap with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

2:33 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'll be glad to see your updates soon!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home